As your buyer advocate, John Collinge RE/MAX Dynamic Properties will represent you and your interests. We are here to make sure that you’ll be able to make the right real estate decisions for you and your family.
The more we know about you, your family, and your needs, the better we can serve you in finding your next home or investment property. We can help you vet any buying opportunities. We can help you formulate a counter offer, advise you on the appropriate of the property’s asking price, provide you with a cost-estimate, identify potential improvement projects, and more.
How We Can Help
Here’s how we can help you:
- We make it a priority to always answer our phone! You can always contact us if you have any concerns or inquiries about real estate in Anchorage, Alaska.
- We assess your needs, preferences, and interests when it comes to your dream home or property. This helps us better serve you in finding the property you want.
- We search our listings and contact all of the realtors we know throughout the city and state so that we can find properties that meet your criteria.
- When you select listings that you are interested in, we coordinate with the seller to schedule a property visit.
- During the property visit, we can point out any areas of concern about the property, as well as the positive aspects.
- We can help you formulate a compelling offer and whenever possible, hand-deliver all offers to the seller or their authorized agent. This adds a personal touch to the transaction.
- After presenting your offer to the seller or their agent, they can either: accept the offer, counter the offer, or reject the offer. With our negotiating skills, knowledge, and expertise, we can help you prepare for whatever happens next.
- We know all types of lenders, contractors, handymen, painters, or even eviction lawyers when the situation calls for it.
- We will be your advocates. We will be by your side and advocate your best interests throughout the entire process.
- We provide ongoing support to all of our clients. Our agents are here to educate, advise, and assist you throughout the purchasing process. If you find yourself having questions after the transaction has been completed, don’t worry! Our agents will still be happy to take your calls and assist with your needs.
Contact us at 907-440-2785, and let us help you make the right real estate decisions.